mulletratio.com

i am 22 years old. i work at outback steakhouse in the infamous "villages," where i sell my soul regularly to retired senior citizens in the area for a good tip. i've written enough of these mini life stories to know that the basics, to you, are probably all that matter. nice to meet you.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

 

go, debt, go!

i wonder if i'll ever get out of the little financial hole i'm in. on a positive note: the "recession" doesn't phase me. on a negative note: that's because my life is a recession. i don't even know where my debt came from. i have a nice laptop, fairly nice cameras, and a crappy car. that's not debt worthy! my car was paid for in cash, too.

i don't regret getting a credit card, because realistically i wouldn't have my lovely gadgets that allow me to express myself otherwise.

i gladly sacrifice the things i can't afford to do (because of credit card payments) for the things that really make me happy. and for as long as i've had the internet i've easily downloaded programs, music and movies that probably surpass my debts.

così è la vita. and mi debt es tu debt. kowabunga.

Comments:
I dont think debt will ever go away. As soon as I graduated from college of course up to my neck in debt with student loans. I slaved myself to pay it off and I did, then "once debt free you go on a spending spree". I figured hmmm I need to make more money to pay off debts, it dont work that way. The more money you make, the bigger the spending and bigger debts. Every time I erase my debt I just jump into another account. A person without debt is a person well without hmmm, I never meet one.
 
Your debt isn't my debt until you're on welfare. Don't tell me you are because I'm super-republican and you've already got a strike against you.
 
hell no i'm not on welfare!
 
Good. Thought I'd have to sic Jesus on you.
 
I know exactly how you feel. I love my gadgets and car but debt sucks :(
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   February 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]