mulletratio.com

i am 22 years old. i work at outback steakhouse in the infamous "villages," where i sell my soul regularly to retired senior citizens in the area for a good tip. i've written enough of these mini life stories to know that the basics, to you, are probably all that matter. nice to meet you.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

 

Crash.

Thursday me and Melissa were heading to the mall when a woman coming the opposite direction, OUT OF NOWHERE, decided to make a left hand turn in front of us. Melissa was driving and tried to avoid a head on collision but she still hit us hard.

Melissa's car is totaled, but we're lucky to be walking away without so much as a broken bone. We're super sore, though. Moping around like grumpy senior citizens.

I don't think I've ever felt so stupid. I was so confused for the rest of the day and I still feel slow and delayed. Some time after the accident I was standing in a pile of red ants and didn't even realize it.

Brain power come backkk.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   February 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]