mulletratio.com

i am 22 years old. i work at outback steakhouse in the infamous "villages," where i sell my soul regularly to retired senior citizens in the area for a good tip. i've written enough of these mini life stories to know that the basics, to you, are probably all that matter. nice to meet you.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

 

dazed and confused

So I've come to the conclusion that during the accident I got a concussion. (Say that ten times fast)

As soon as my body started feeling better I think I lost my mind. But my days of being dizzy, confused and staring into space like a mosquito to the light are soon to be over (I hope).

Do you know what happens when you're stuck in a state of confusion while serving tables at a restaurant? People get angry!

I'm feeling "sharper" today. I even had enough brain power to write this and send it. I don't know how many text messages, tweets, or emails I started to write and forgot about.

Shenanigans.

Comments:
Eek. Glad you're getting better. Feel extremely lucky if you don't already, my dad's told me horror stories about crashes at 25 mph. We're fragile things.
 
thank you. oh yes, i am very grateful... :)
 
Like the new layout.
 
wow you fail at updating this thing. ;)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   February 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]