mulletratio.com

i am 22 years old. i work at outback steakhouse in the infamous "villages," where i sell my soul regularly to retired senior citizens in the area for a good tip. i've written enough of these mini life stories to know that the basics, to you, are probably all that matter. nice to meet you.

Friday, June 5, 2009

 

June 4th- go to your room and think about what you've done.

Yesterday was 6/4/09. Something life changing usually happens on this date.

Nothing life changing to report on, but, come to think of it, it's only been on the even numbered years (ie 04-06).

364 days til something cool happens. YES. Here is what happened, instead of cool.

I had crab legs for the first time. All the work of cracking everything open turned out to be very gratifying.

I developed a sty in my right eye and it had a couple tea bagging sessions. (This actually works really well, as long as you are actually using a tea bag, pervert)

I have had a headache 80% of the day and took two showers. I am also writing this from my blackberry because my internet stopped working 2 hours ago.

June 6th, you let me down!

Comments:
lol i'm a pervert, damn son.

i bought this gel called stye i think from walgreens or walmart, one of them and it works if you want to try that. it's also small enough so you can just steal it.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   February 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]