mulletratio.com

i am 22 years old. i work at outback steakhouse in the infamous "villages," where i sell my soul regularly to retired senior citizens in the area for a good tip. i've written enough of these mini life stories to know that the basics, to you, are probably all that matter. nice to meet you.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

 

I know I know I know

So I realize that I suck at updating this blog these days. I keep changing the layout like I'm about to write something.

Do you ever feel like you have so much to say and nowhere to start? This is how I feel.

I've been using my tumblr account a lot more lately. Creating random things, taking pictures and sometimes even writing there. Sorry, blog.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   February 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]