mulletratio.com

i am 22 years old. i work at outback steakhouse in the infamous "villages," where i sell my soul regularly to retired senior citizens in the area for a good tip. i've written enough of these mini life stories to know that the basics, to you, are probably all that matter. nice to meet you.

Friday, September 5, 2008

 

sloppy seconds

i love the feeling of moths free falling into my lap when i'm trying to write. for a couple days i couldn't sit on my porch with my laptop, like i normally love to do, because of all the bugs and mosquitoes. then, one saturday morning, melissa bought this amazing fog that kills every flying hellion on sight, and possibly small pets.

right now it's just me and the frog. there was a frog (or maybe a toad) in the yard a couple weeks ago and melissa's dog tasted it a little, sending it into shock. earlier that night i had eaten crab legs. long story short: i ended up with a giant bump on my lip. everyone says i'm allergic to shellfish, but in the back of my mind i kinda think it was from the dog licking my face after the "froad" because i've had shellfish before.

i don't know what's worse: developing even more allergies, or frog/toad germs infecting my lip.

i changed my layout. i love blogger. it reminds me of greymatter. and if you know what i'm talking about, we should be bffs fo eva. this layout reminds me of the good old days when i was 16. writing about absolutely nothing and setting up layouts the easiest way possible.

Labels: ,


Comments:
What is this fog? I'd like to purchase some. I've got a great deck from which I can look out at my neighbor's back porch, but the bugs are too bad at night.

Maybe you're growing a prince from the bump in your lip? I don't know how frog-prince/ss gestation works.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   February 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]